Generic Salmeterol inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun. Salmeterol inhalation is also used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) including emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Serevent Inhaler (Generic)
Serevent (Salmeterol) is used to prevent asthma attacks. Salmeterol is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing muscles in the airways to improve breathing. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun. The Serevent inhaler is also used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) including emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Generic Servent may also be marketed as: Salmeterol, Serevent Diskus.
*Serevent® is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline
The Generic Servent inhaler contains 25mcg of Salmeterol
In our Online Pharmacy online you can Cheap Serevent-inhaler without prescr worldwide shipping. Our Online Pharmacy sells high-quality medicines at prices manufacturers. Before Cheap Serevent-inhaler consult with your doctor. Read the instructions for use Serevent-inhaler to avoid overdose of the drugs and get rid of side effects. If you have any questions on the use of Serevent-inhaler - you can use fotmoy feedback and our experts will answer you all your questions.
CHOOSE DOSAGE of Serevent-inhaler
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|1inhaler||US$ 42.00||US$ 42.00|
|2inhalers||US$ 79.00||US$ 39.50||US$ 5.00|
|3inhalers||US$ 99.00||US$ 33.00||US$ 27.00|
|4inhalers||US$ 119.00||US$ 29.75||US$ 49.00|
|5inhalers||US$ 139.00||US$ 27.80||US$ 71.00|
How to take
Generic Salmeterol inhalation may increase the risk of asthma-related death. Use only the prescribed dose of this medication, and do not use it for longer than your doctor recommends. Follow all patient instructions for safe use. Tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 1 week of treatment.
Do not use Generic Salmeterol inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. It will not work fast enough. Use only a fast-acting inhalation medication.
If you are using Generic Salmeterol inhalation to prevent exercise-induced asthma, use the medicine 30 minutes before exercising, or as directed by your doctor. Allow at least 12 hours to pass before you use the medicine again.
Use Generic Salmeterol inhalation regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats, tremors, shaking, or restless feeling;
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems after using this medication; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, or insomnia;
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- dry mouth or throat irritation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to salmeterol. If you have asthma, Generic Salmeterol inhalation should not be your only asthma medication. You must use it together with at least one other asthma control medication.
If you have any of these other conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests:
- a food or drug allergy;
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- a thyroid disorder; or
- liver disease.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether salmeterol inhalation will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
Do not give this medication to a child younger than 4 years old.
Before using Generic Salmeterol inhalation, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- a diuretic (water pill);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin) or telithromycin (Ketek);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil), nefazodone, nortriptyline (Pamelor), desipramine (Norpramin), or imipramine (Tofranil);
- HIV or AIDS medication such as atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), nelfinavir (Viracept), or saquinavir (Invirase);
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- caffeine, a diet medicine, or a decongestant; or
- aminophylline (Truphylline), theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Uniphyl), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with salmeterol inhalation. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
Use the medication as soon as you remember, then wait 12 hours before using the medication again. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
In our Online Pharmacy a large assortment of drugs at best prices. Here you can Cheap Serevent-inhaler online without prescr with worldwide shipping. Our online pharmacies in canada is certified and we guarantee highest quality drugs. You can also Cheap Serevent-inhaler our partners. When you Cheap Serevent-inhaler online you get a discount on future purchases. At Online Pharmacy without prescr you can pay Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bitcoin. In order not to harm your health - you need to know the dosage of Serevent-inhaler before use. Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Do not try to clean or take apart the Diskus device. Throw it away 6 weeks after you have taken it out of the foil pouch, or if the dose indicator shows a zero, whichever comes first.