By submitting this order form, I hereby certify that:
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- I am permitted by law in my locale to receive the medications I am requesting.
- I, the patient, have had a recent physical examination and medical history evaluation by a physician who is available for any necessary local follow-up care and intervention.
- I have been fully informed and understand the risks, benefits, and possible side effects of the prescription drug(s) I may request,
- I safely used the medications I may request under a physician's supervision or been advised be an examining physician that the use of the medications is not contraindicated for me and is appropriate for my therapeutic and medical needs.
- I am requesting the prescription medications solely for my therapeutic and medical needs, and will not distribute the said medications to others.
- I am requesting that a licensed prescriber act only in an adjunct capacity to my local physician, not replace my local physician, when reviewing my request, and if authorizing the prescription drug(s) for dispensing by the virtual clinic's associated Cheap Pharmacy.
- I am seeking the prescription(s) for the necessary supply of medications, not to stockpile beyond an already-adequate supply on hand.
- I will promptly contact a local physician for any necessary medical intervention should a complication or concern related to the use of the requested medications arise.
- I am allowed by law to use the credit card that will be used if my request is approved and processed.
- I have and will answer all questions truthfully, for my safety, just as I would in my local physician's office and care.
- I realize there are risks, as well as benefits, to any medications, even OTC drugs, and having been informed of possible effects, I consent to treatment as I may request and take full and complete responsibility.
I understand that this online store is not a Cheap Pharmacy, but an online escrow service that contracts with reputable, fully-licensed pharmacies that dispense medicationss to customers placing orders through its online escrow service system, and that this store acts as a medications broker between myself (the buyer) and the licensed Cheap Pharmacy (the seller).
Terms and Conditions of Use
As part of our service and subject to the terms of this agreement we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as 'the Customer' in this agreement.
Rules for Online Conduct
By using the service you agree not to attempt to undermine the integrity of buyserevent-inhaler.myvpn.site.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
The Customer agrees that use of the service is entirely at his or her own risk. Services are provided 'as-is,' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including, without limitation, the software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the service. Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including, without limitation: 1) Any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and 2) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The Customer specifically acknowledges that the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other customers or third-parties, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with him or her.
Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. The Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.